Tuesday 17 December 2019

The 2019 Bunfight and 2020 Great Quiz!!


Well, I hope everyone that was able to get enjoyed the Annual Christmas Bunfight. Many thanks to everyone who helped with the event and particular congratulations to those of our chums from the South Durham Section who so skilfully bought the winning raffle tickets.



Which, of course, were sold in a random fashion. But still…



That was the last Monday meeting of 2019. The first meeting of 2020 will be on Jan 6th and (just to get you out of the post-Christmas blues) there is the Great Quiz to look forward to. On the first evening of 2010!!!! Be there.



I am forced (by my inherent good manners) to remind you the there is the South Durham Boxing Day Run on… Boxing Day. We will be starting out from the Red Lion at Plawsworth at 10:00. There is also the annual South Durham Presentation Evening on Saturday 11th Jan – more details from their website.



So on behalf of myself and t’Committee, I wish you all the best for Christmas and New Year, thanks for your support in 2019 and look forward to seeing you in 2020.



Pete



P.S. if anyone has any suggestions about how to make the Bunfight even better, please contact me.

P.P.S As I’m one of the organisers, I have to be there. So that’s one of the suggestions that won’t fly…..

No comments:

Post a Comment